2011年5月16日星期一

Cracking Pain

Everytime I went back home
Still, I never understand.
Why non of them care about the hygiene of our house.
It looks hard though
Everyone was busy
Mom was sick; Daddy was busy with his business; My younger brother was busy with his exam
The rest? I have no idea.
There are massive of unwashed clothes; there are plenty of dirty-dishes; the kitchen is just so make me feel sick to step in.
My head was cracking pain today, it was the first time that the pain doesn't relief yet though I slept for long.
So I went to look for "Panadol" in the fridge but it was just so messy that I can't find it. And so,I got it in my parents' room, what I want to say is "Oh my goder"
Yet, the pain severe once I stepped into the kitchen.
Speechless.
I wish to clean it but it turns back to the origin soon.
So, I gave up.


No matter how; it's still my home.
What a miserable mood I have.

3 条评论:

Kid: Kill In Dark 说...

I laugh out when i read til " oh my goder "
=.='''

匿名 说...

whenever u were at home, i know ur blog is gonna be updated! :))

cheers!

by fei.

Ambitious Lili Yap 说...

fei: LOL!!!pengsan@@